EurekaLog is a tool for Delphi and C++Builder that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web via the most used Web Bug-Tracking tools (as Mantis, BugZilla and FogBugz).EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception and memory leaks logger technology available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
To download a demo, please visit:
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
If you would like to purchase an upgrade, this is our upgrade discount policy:
1)...upgrade from any 4.x or 5.x to any 6.x - 50% discount;
2)...upgrade from a 6.x license type to another (ex: from a "Single Professional" to a "Corporate Professional") - the price difference.
NOTE: the upgrade from an old 6.x version to the last released version is full free.
Buy your upgrade or download your full version here:
- Behavior of saving EurekaLog's settings was reverted back to behavior of 6.0.18;
- Fixed a bug, that sometimes displayed partial or empty call stack;
- Fixed a bug, that may prevent memory-leaks feature from working on "Delphi 7";
- Fixed a bug, that sometimes may display a message "Unable to find 'Winspool.dll'" at start-up of C++ Builder applications;
- Fixed a bug of non-working date, time and CD environment variables;
- Fixed a bug, when IDE rarely does not recognize file as changed after actual changes by EurekaLog's expert;
- Fixed a bug, which can damage PE structure, when "Reduce file size (remove relocations table)" option is on.