EurekaLog is a tool for Delphi and C++Builder that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web via the most used Web Bug-Tracking tools (as Mantis, BugZilla and FogBugz).
EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception and memory leaks logger technology available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
To download a demo, please visit:
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
If you would like to purchase an upgrade, this is our upgrade discount policy:
1)...upgrade from any 4.x or 5.x to any 6.x - 50% discount;
2)...upgrade from a 6.x license type to another (ex: from a "Single Professional" to a "Corporate Professional") - the price difference.
NOTE: the upgrade from an old 6.x version to the last released version is full free.
Buy your upgrade or download your full version here:
- Added support for Delphi and C++Builder 2010;
- Added support for Windows 7;
- Added support for BugZilla 3.4 (was "Invalid XXX request" error);
- Added handling for unhandled exceptions in certain specific cases;
- Fixed memory corruption in log handling code (BDS 2009/2010 only, unicode related);
- Fixed attach-forming code for e-mails (SMTP client/SMTP server modes), could cause errors with sending zipped reports (BDS 2009/2010 only, unicode related);
- Fixed a rare "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error message in EurekaLog's expert (while locating source line);
- Fixed 100% load of BDS.exe after deactivating EurekaLog (new C++Builder versions only);
- Fixed e-mail input field in error dialog now have unlimited length.