EurekaLog is a tool for Delphi and C++Builder that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web via the most used Web Bug-Tracking tools (as Mantis, BugZilla and FogBugz).
EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception and memory leaks logger technology available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
To download a demo, please visit:
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
If you would like to purchase an upgrade, this is our upgrade discount policy:
1)...upgrade from any 4.x or 5.x to any 6.x - 50% discount;
2)...upgrade from a 6.x license type to another (ex: from a "Single Professional" to a "Corporate Professional") - the price difference.
NOTE: the upgrade from an old 6.x version to the last released version is full free.
Buy your upgrade or download your full version here:
- Fixed: call stack tracing improvements;
- Fixed: call stack of main thread is now captured;
- Added: support for Mantis 1.2;
- Added: new command-line compiler "--el_verbose" option to get detailed output;
- Added: new command-line compiler "--el_path" option (to can specify a different EurekaLog's path);
- Added: support for multiply projects compilation (Delphi 2010);
- Added: "CustomSmtpHeloCommand" routine to customize the SMTP HELO command;
- Fixed: Improved the Viewer ability to check the line breaks at the end of the file;
- Fixed: Some Help improvements;
- Fixed: Improved/fixed the Zip routines support (improving the MSVCRT-library checks);
- Fixed: Viewer bug that imported some invalid logs;
- Fixed: Viewer bug that was unable to decode some names in assembler view;
- Fixed: Viewer bug unable to recover after "Wrong file format" error;
- Fixed: Base64 implementation that corrupted memory;
- Fixed: bug that could change working directory when sending email;
- Fixed: bug that showed Cyrillic texts as ???? (from Delphi 2009);
- Fixed: bug that could create malformed bug reports;
- Fixed: bug that caused invalid parsing of map files;
- Fixed: wrong support for C++Builder 2010;