EurekaLog is a tool for Delphi and C++Builder that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web via the most used Web Bug-Tracking tools (as Mantis, BugZilla and FogBugz).
EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception and memory leaks logger technology available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
To download a demo, please visit:
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
If you would like to purchase an upgrade, this is our upgrade discount policy:
1)...upgrade from any 4.x or 5.x to any 6.x - 50% discount;
2)...upgrade from a 6.x license type to another (ex: from a "Single Professional" to a "Corporate Professional") - the price difference.
NOTE: the upgrade from an old 6.x version to the last released version is full free.
Buy your upgrade or download your full version here:
- Added support for BugZilla 3.4.4;
- Fixed a memory corruption in TLogFile.LoadFromStream (BDS 2009 and above);
- Fixed a fatal crash in Base64 (usually appears in SMTP sending);
- Fixed of the log validity checks;
- Fixed a garbage instead of very long idents in call stack;
- Fixed a rare ecc32 crash on certain conditions;
- Fixed a possible buffer overflow in PNG encoding routines;
- Fixed a random crash at application's shutdown;