EurekaLog is a tool for Delphi and C++Builder that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log of the call stack (with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web via the most used Web Bug-Tracking tools (as Mantis, BugZilla and FogBugz).EurekaLog represents the most advanced exception and memory leaks logger technology available for Delphi/C++Builder developers.
To learn more about EurekaLog, please visit our website at:
To download a demo, please visit:
If you would like to purchase a new license, please visit:
If you would like to purchase an upgrade, this is our upgrade discount policy:
1)...upgrade from any 4.x or 5.x to any 6.x - 50% discount;
2)...upgrade from a 6.x license type to another (ex: from a "Single Professional" to a "Corporate Professional") - the price difference.
NOTE: the upgrade from an old 6.x version to the last released version is full free.
Buy your upgrade or download your full version here:
- Added: ModuleInfoByAddr and ModuleInfoByHandle routines to improve EurekaLog usage with packages;
- Fixed: unable to save empty multi-line properties;
- Fixed: Mantis 1.2.1 login issue;
- Fixed: EurekaLog wasn't working with IntraWeb and C++ Builder 2010;
- Fixed: rare AV in BDS 2010;
- Fixed: changes date-time format while EurekaLog application running could break it;
- Fixed: splash screen is not large DPI aware;
- Fixed: fixed issue with missing wsock32.dll wrapper;
- Fixed: wrong encoding for saving some files in BDS 2009 and above;
- Fixed: Mantis encoding issues;